Friday, March 26, 2010

FALL 2010 COLLECTIONS

After men’s gorgeous collections, others proved that blue and purple will be the most trendy colors of next Fall.

Alberta Ferretti used nude and pastel colors, Balmain shows its own style as usual with glamorous shiny dresses, BCBG fell under black&white’s spell with Calvin Klein, Carolina Herrera used fantastic red for little sweet ladies, Chanel showed what is original!

Masculine females are again very trendy… and also lace, animal prints and 50s... Yves Saint Laurent inspired from sisters that I found very different, and of course, Vivien Westwood & Galliano were brilliant!

I put some of the collections that I like, but I really should say that men’s collections were more creative!! Yes, every designer did trendy things but I can’t find the creativity of menswear except a few ones… What do you think??


No comments:

Post a Comment